This is the third and last card we made at our monthly club meeting. I didn’t think it would be as hard as it turned out to be. We had to cut two of the ornaments from Blackberry Bliss cards stock and then glue them together. It is not that it was hard to do, but it does take some time to poke out all those little pieces. I personally think it is worth the effort because the ornaments are so pretty. It made it much easier to use an unscented dryer sheet when cutting them out. The Big Shot sandwich is plate>dryer sheet>cardstock>waxed paper>die>plate. You also have to run it through a couple of time to make sure all the little pieces cut. Most of the little pieces end up sticking to the dryer sheet which made it easier too.
Madelyn came for a visit last weekend. Her parents had to go to a wedding so Grandpa and I got to take care of her for a couple of days. She was so much fun! We taught her how to blow bubbles. I am not sure how pleased her parents are about that, but it is so cute! I caught her midway in a roll over with this picture.